Honestly, it becomes harder and harder for men to get in shape after hitting 40. If you are experiencing these challenges, you shouldn’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault at all as this is a natural process. However, there are some incredible workout programs that can help you maintain that six pack.
One of the most trusted program is Abs After 40. This program will not only help you get in shape but will also improve your nutrition and production of male hormones. Here’s an honest review of the program.
Getting Back Your Abs With Abs After 40
It’s a 90-day workout program which aims at improving and supporting production of the male hormone, testosterone. This hormone is responsible for how a man’s body appears and its status.
Abs after 40 is a three phase program that comes with various exercises which provide ideal conditions necessary for production of the male hormones. The program works by implementing specific resistance operations that revive the performance of the male hormone system.
· To minimize your waist size and enable you wear your favorite clothes again.
· To overcome past injuries and enable you to enjoy your hobbies.
· To burn off excess and stubborn belly fat.
· To ignite the passion with the women in your life by getting you to the best shape
of your life. · To enable the body fight diseases and overcome any physical problems.
What Makes Getting Back In Shape So Hard?
The main reason why working out after 40 is so difficult to men is because, testosterone levels in the body are declining. This leads to a decrease in recovery time, muscle size and strength. If your body produces less male hormones, you will be weaker. Other minor reasons include:
· Lack of time and energy.
· Poor diet or nutrition.
· More stress and responsibility.
· Doing the wrong workouts.
The 3 Phases In This 90-Day Program
Phase 1 – Fat Loss Jumpstart
It aims at breaking the bond between fat in the abdomen and unbalanced hormones. If your hormones are unbalanced, your body will store tremendous amounts of fat in your abdominal region.
Phase 2 – Male Hormone Optimization
Now that your fat belly has dropped, phase 2 will ensure that your body shape transforms to what you want it to look like. It will also allow you to focus on the support of male hormones.
Phase 3 – Full-Auto Fat burning Mode
This phase aims at attaining fat-free muscles for a full set of 6-pack abs. It comes with new training techniques known as ab A40s that combine four of the most effective exercises that target both the outer and inner ab muscles.
Pros and Cons of the program
Abs After 40 Program Pros
· Offers a long-term success to men over 40.
· Very effective when it comes to burning fat.
· It makes your body stronger against diseases, fatigue and other aging effects.
· Offers support for essential hormones needed by the male body.
· Comes with nutrition advice.
Abs After 40 Program Cons
· Requires you to change your lifestyle.
· The product is only available online.
This program offers you what you paid for. For better and faster results, you should change your lifestyle and dedicate more time to workouts.